Find out more about our courses
✓ Intensive Training
Our comprehensive one-day courses are specifically designed for staff in school health centres
✓ In-House Training
We can provide in-house training for you and your team, tailor made to fit your needs
✓ Hands On & Practical
Modus Education delivers practical based training – because everyone is hands on!
Modus Education UK has been delivering specialist training courses to staff working in a school environment for over 6 years. Developed from over 10 years’ experience working within the school system, it offers the most comprehensive and specialised courses in the UK.
First Aid Courses
- Emergency first aid at work
- Emergency paediatric first aid
- First aid in schools
Adolescent Sports Injuries
- Level 1 – Ideal for coaches or non-medical personnel
- Level 2 – Injuries in the health centre setting; refresher of level 3
- Level 3 – Sports Injury Management for Schools
Sports Injury Management for Schools
Intensive one day training course specifically designed for staff in school health centres.
“A must do course! Extremely thorough and practical”
The course specialises in common sporting injuries occurring within schools, and utilises interactive lectures and practical sessions to help improve your knowledge, skills and confidence with diagnosis and management of these presentations.
What People Say
“Gave us ideas to improve own service”
“Great mix of teaching and practical”
“The hands on practical sessions were brilliant”
“Very effective & engaging teaching”
St Paul’s Boys School
“All school nurses should do this course”
Our Upcoming Courses
Saturday 17th August – Level 2 Refresher Course
Monday 19th August 2019
Saturday 26th October 2019
100% of previous attendees would recommend this course, and all said that it is good or excellent value for money.
Who Is The Course Aimed At?
This course is aimed at school nursing and medical staff, and will:
- Give you knowledge and confidence to accurately diagnose and manage sporting injuries that present specifically in the school environment
- Be an interactive and practical teaching day.
- Include teaching on; head injuries & concussion, common sporting injuries, and how to deal with trauma and fractures.
- Provide you with a comprehensive booklet which has all course information, and numerous CPD documentation opportunities.
Please have a look at the leaflet, which has full details of the agenda and the medical team that will be running the course. If you would like to book onto the course, please use the online link to send in your details to us, or download the application form and email it to us, and we will get back to you.
Cost for this intensive one day training course: £250
Early bird discount may apply, please enquire